Security Clearances >> Browse Articles >> Military & Defense

Information Technology Specialist (Security)

September 15, 2007

These Information Technology Specialists work on the cutting edge of information technology security. In this occupation you may supervise, lead or perform duties that pertain to planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining programs, polices, and procedures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems, networks, and data.

Agency

Office of the Secretary of the Navy

Salary Range

$28,862 – $152,670 (salary depends on job location and current grade level)

Series and Grade

GS-2210-09/15

Key Requirements

1. Background and/or Security Investigation required.

• Picture_46_max50

THORVAL

EUGENE J. TAGTMEYER
    P.O. BOX 363
    SCOTTSBLUFF, NEBRASKA 69363-363
    Phone: (308) 765-1468

OBJECTIVE:
    To obtain a position with a company the will utilize my skills
    EDUCATION:
    1994 HUNTINGTON INSTITUTE, NORWICH, CONNECTICUT-GRADUATE OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PROGRAM
    Business Math Accounting
    Computer Applications Payroll
    Office Procedures Business Law
    Dean’s List - 1992
    EASTERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY, 83 WINDHAM ST.WILLIMANTIC, CONNECTICUT 06276-2295
    Major-Business Administration
    3 Credits-Business Administration
    1983-1984 UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA-LINCOLN-209 ADMINISTRATION BLDG., LINCOLN, NEBRASKA 68588
    Major Pre-law (Political Science)
    30 Credits Pre-law (Political Science)
    Dean’s List
    Internship-Nebraska Bar Association under President Dr. Arvin Reynolds

1977-1978 NORTHEASTERN JUNIOR COLLEGE, 100COLLEGE DRIVE, STERLING, COLORADO 80751
    Major-Psychology and Horticulture
    Dean’s List
    78 credit hours
    Phi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
    1973-1977 HIGH PLAINS HIGH SCHOOL- P.O. BOX 54, RURAL ROUTE 1, SEIBERT, COLORADO 80834
    Graduated- May 13, 1977
    Class Rank-Top 10%
    EMPLOYMENT:
    2006-2010 WAL-MART, SCOTTSBLUFF, NEBRASKA 69361
    RECEIVING ASSOCIATE
    Unloaded trucks
    Stocked product
    Certified in the use of walky stacker
    2003-2006 WAGON WHEEL TRAILER PARK 1401 19TH AVENUE, SCOTTSBLUFF, NEBRASKA 69361
    ON SIGHT MANAGER
    Collected rent from tenants
    Maintenance of park
    2000-2003 BRW FINANCIAL COMPANY-940 SPEER BLVD, SUITE D, DENVER, COLORADO 80204
    OFFICE MANAGER-ACCOUNT MANAGER
    Supervised the training of office personnel
    Trained office personnel in the art of collecting bad debts
    Top collector of bad debts
    1997-2000 SPECTRUM DISTRIBUTING, INC., 8650 WOLFF COURT SUITE 140, WESTMINSTER, CO. 80030
    GENERAL MANAGER
    Developed phone skills to set appointments for demonstrations
    Accurately completed sales papers and financing paper

bauchner

I have been in the field for over 17 years and have been a part of those changes that make the field what it is today. I have a strong commitment to achievement and new technology adaptation. The various required skills that this position entails make it perfect match for my training and experience. I have the required Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science. I am intereted in the position as an IT Specialist. Please contact me at Lbauchner@aol.com Thanks. Bruce

kittykitty

How would one get the training as a IT Specialist? Is there a vocational course to take? Like most of you I am unemployed too.I have training in processing and security of medical records. I live in Springhill Florida, close to Brooksville, Florida. I am in search for employment in a informational field.
    Contact me at andreaw@tampabay.rr.com. Thank you all.

• Jayo_the_don_max50

Jayo_Slim85

Aloha I am interested in the position as an IT Specialist. I've been in info technology for six years with four of six in the military. I' ve deployed twice to iraq out of my four years in the army. Can you tell me how to apply. Contact me at jerry.warren3@us.army.mil. Thank you for your consideration.

slingappa

I am looking for employment - I am an IT specialist with Sr. Business Analyst and Project Management background. I also have Auditing and IT Compliance.
    You can contact me anytime:
    Suman Lingappa - slingappa@yahoo.com - 813-994-2915

Patrick_Alex_Phillip

I am interested in the position as an IT Specialist. Please contact me at phillpatri@aol.com
    Thanks.

ginserto

i am intereted in the position as an IT Specialist. Please contact me at vavet2006@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

JavierN

I would like to be considered and apply for this job as a Information Security Specialist.
    Can you tell me how to apply.
    Thanks a million.