10 Government Jobs That Pay Over 90K
Healthcare fields, science, and organization optimization are are high-demand.
Salary Range: GS-15 ($122,832.00 – $162,900.00 per year)
• Providing expert research that meets ongoing congressional policy-making and oversight needs related to finance (including public finance, financial regulation, and macroeconomic policy) and to government affairs (including functions, effectiveness, and operational relationships across the legislative, executive, and judicial branches; intergovernmental relations; and legislative procedures)
Expected Duties and Responsibilities
• In collaboration with other senior managers, leads, plans, directs, and evaluates the research and analyses of the Service in policy areas
• Ensures that the research and analysis produced by the division is of the highest quality and consistently meets the Service’s standards of objectivity, nonpartisanship, balance, timeliness, legislative relevance, authoritativeness, and accessibility.
• Recommending specific policies and procedures for improving the Service’s overall quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
No degrees are specifically encouraged so long as the candidate has the ability to apply multidisciplinary knowledge of Government, Economic Policies, and/or Public Finance.
Departments with High Demand:
• Library of Congress, Congressional Research Service
• Department of Justice
• Institute for National Strategic Studies