10 Government Jobs That Pay Over 90K
Healthcare fields, science, and organization optimization are are high-demand.
Salary Range: GS-13 ($75,879.00 – $127,031.00)
Projected Growth: 9% – 17%
Employees Needed: 27,000
• Core competencies and distinctive capabilities listed on the Air Force website are the following: “integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.”
• Be a United States citizen
• Be aged over 21 years old
• Pass a medical exam – checks vision, hearing, cardiovascular, mobility of extremities
• Pass an in-depth interview
• Pass an entrance exam
• Have the ability to work with complex, high-tech equipment
• Have 1,000 hours of experience in a jet aircraft
• Possess a four-year degree from an accredited university in engineering, science, or mathematics.
NASA’s critically acclaimed internship program is largely
considered one of the Top 10 Government Internships currently available.