Federal Jobs for Nursing Majors

U.S. Office of Personnel Management

Nursing majors train to care for sick and disabled patients and to promote better health (source: collegeboard.com). Below is a list of federal jobs appropriate for nursing majors.

Licensed Practical Nurses

Nursing Aides

Nurse Practitioners

Registered Nurses

Physician’s Assistants

Return to Find Federal Jobs for Your Major page.

cerichards

I am a registered nurse with a diploma. My current status is working with the mental health intensive case mgmt team in Omaha,NE. I am looking at relocating to IN in the next 1-2 years

wafajab62

I recntly succesfully graduated from essex community college as Hemodialysis PCT.
    Trained at Trinitas Medical Center.I applied for countless Hemodialysis center and have not even had an one interview ;even though I have a medical background as RN.

I am looking for a job in behavioral health/forensic nursing as I am an RN that has specialized in this area in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, Michigan area, THANKS.

christian54

I am a LVN (CA) and a LPN(PA). I have applied for countless jobs and have not even had one interview. Why? I graduated from a commuinty college and have NO practical experience. How can I gain this experience without a job? I have even volunteered and have been turned down!

judyfayecombs

Is there any jobs involving typing or nurses aids? I live three miles from camp atturbury training camp in columbus, In.

ahsg

pleasse take a look at my profile and company , we work with the DOD in placing Medical professionals all over the world and the US!

Kierra

I am a licensed vocational nurse of 3 years,however i've been in the nursing fied for 10 years started out as a nurses aide working with terminally ill,(The Aids Foundation), to mental health and geriatrics .Iwould love to work for the goverment such as the VA hospital, so that i could get work wherever my husband get stationed, it's hard being a military spouse and having to pick up everything a leave every 4-5 years. I'm asking for assistance.

• Dscn0075_max50

elshadica

I am a bachelors prepared new grad and I am willing to relocate. Where can I find RN opportunities within the government.

Joebabby1

I am a Certified Nursing Assistant of 17 years, and have experiences in many areas; mainly in the care of our elderly, but also in critical care such as pre op and post op care of heart patient, cancer patients, patients on vents, and other life suport systems; Last but not least the care of our mental retardation and disable patients. Are there any federal jobs in my field?

Zhanae

Are there any Nursing Aides Job's avalable in Jacksonville, Fl.

jellie1

Is there any opening for a Register Nurse, that's not in the hospital

ferdy07

Is there any opening and where can I get the job? Can I have some places hiring now?

ferdy07