Education >> Browse Articles >> featured

Get Uncle Sam to Pay Your Student Loans

Get Uncle Sam to Pay Your Student Loans

Chris McConnell | GovCentral

Whether or not you work for the government, Uncle Sam can help pay for those pesky student loans. GovCentral researched three federal programs that will reduce your student loan payments or even make the payments for you. We’ve also found which careers can give you the best chance to qualify for them. Read on to find out how to get Uncle Sam to pick up the tab for your education.

Even if you don’t work for the government, Uncle Sam can pay for your loans or if you qualify, make the payments more affordable.

The three programs we’re go into a little more detail are:

Federal Student Loan Repayment Program
Income-Based Repayment
Public Service Loan Forgiveness

Federal Student Loan Repayment Program

The Federal Student Loans Repayment Program is used by federal agencies to recruit and retain high-value employees. Last year, 33 federal agencies dolled out over $42 million to help repay student loans. The average benefit was $6,377, but you can qualify for up to $10,000 per year and a lifetime max of $60,000.

The Department of Justice provided assistance to over 37 percent of their employees, mainly those working at the Federal Bureau of Investigations. The agency with the highest average benefit was the Securities and Exchange Commission at $9,187 per recipient.

Here are some of the more common jobs that receive benefits under the Federal Loan Repayment Program. Click the links to find more information or search for jobs in your area:_

Criminal InvestigatorAttorneyIntelligenceMechanical EngineerGAO AnalystMISC AdministrationInformation Technology ManagementManagement and Program AnalysisInspection, Investigation, and ComplianceNuclear EngineerContract SpecialistAccountingMiscellaneous Clerk and AssistantBusiness and IndustryElectronics EngineerFinancial AdministrationHuman Resources SpecialistGeneral Engineer

Read More to Find out how the Government can reduce your monthly student loan payment

claraclara

about 18 hours ago

Hello Beloved People,

I am Mrs Magret Uzor, we are a private loan lender's who are formed to lend loans to those who are in need of financial assistance of so ever, so if you are out there looking for an urgent loan to clear up your debts or bills or for any financial reasons at all, then you will have to fill in the below application form and get back to us with our email below.

Get back to us with the below information at VIA (magretuzor@hotmail.com) so that we could proceed further on this transaction?

AGE:

Mrs Magret Uzor

polo2014

14 days ago

Laura555

24 days ago

HERE IS MY TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN

My name is Mrs Laura Sam a citizen of USA. i have been scammed by 6 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called PAUL LOAN SERVICES (paulwhite000@hotmail.com) where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 6 different lenders who did nothing but to cause me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $210,000 Dollars by this great Company (PAUL LOAN SERVICES) managed by Mr Paul White and here i am today happy because PAUL LOAN SERVICES has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently kindly and quickly contact PAUL LOAN SERVICES now for your loan via email: paulwhite000@hotmail.com

CONTACT
    PAUL LOAN SERVICES
    Email: paulwhite000@hotmail.com

• Monica_max50

Carlos002

25 days ago

Good day Friends. I am Mrs Monica Carlos a single mom, from Alabama USA, I love to share this great testimony that took place in my life for you to know and be partaker of it that is why I always place it on answer, I want to thank (Mr.Jobert Beck) for his kindness upon my family. Just a few months Back, I was in search of a loan of $65,000.00 as I was running out of money for my business and i could not pay my children's fees anymore. I was recently scammed of $8,500 by an online lender and I decided not to get involve in such risk again I never knew that a real lender like (Mr.Jobert Beck) still exist on internet and on earth here. until a Friend of mine introduced me to (jobertloancompany@yahoo.com) or (jobertloancompany@gmail.com). At first I told her I was not interested in any loan deal anymore then she assured me that (Mr.Jobert Beck) is a genuine lender, though i never believed her, I made a trial and I am glad i did, I was given a loan amount of $65,000.00, by this Company (Jobert Loan company) so i am advising you today If you are interested in a loan, or any financial assistance and you can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to contact:(jobertloancompany@yahoo.com) or (jobertloancompany@gmail.com) and you be free from scams in the internet. All thanks to Mr.Jobert Beck for restoring happiness unto my business.

• Monica_max50

Carlos002

25 days ago

sandra434

about 1 month ago

Hello friends actually i will like to really take out time to comment about a testimony that took place in my life on how God directed me to a real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or any financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of about $8,000 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains,then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Andy Jackson who is the CEO Andy Jackson LOAN COMPANY So i applied for a loan sum of ($75,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than four(48) HOURS the loan was deposited into my bank account i thought it was a joke until i received a call from my bank that my account have been credited with $75,000.00 i became so happy that finally god have answered my prayers by directing me to a real loan lender who was able to grant my heart desires. big thanks to Mr Andy for making life reasonable for me, i am advising everybody who is interested in getting a loan to kindly contact him via email (andy.jackson130@yahoo.com) that was how i got my loan and i was able to pay off my bills.Thanks as you took out time to read about my success story and i pray god will also do his will in your life

Ramond

about 1 month ago

Good Day Sir/Madam:

Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender We offer loans to Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 2% , It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit, We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application.

we are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount to citizens and non-citizens we offer easy personal loans, commercial/business loan, car loan, leasing/equipment finance, debt consolidation loan, home loan, for all citizens and non-citizens with either a good or bad credit history. If you are interested in our above loan offer you are advice to filling the below information and return to us for more details,You can contact us with this email { ramondscottloanfirm@gmail.com } We shall respond to you as soon as we receive your loan application details.

Our aims is to provide the best to our customers and give them a secure service OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:

*Home Loan
    *Auto Loan
    *Mortgage Loan
    *Business Loan
    *International Loan
    *Personal Loan *
    * Loan for any kinds

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. ( RAMOND SCOTT LOAN FIRM LTD.). says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this email: ramondscottloanfirm@gmail.com

Note that loan is given out in 2% interest rate yearly, kindly get back to us now if interested.

Best Regards.

firstcityfinance

about 1 month ago

Hello!

Do you need financial help?

Apply now for all kinds of loans and get money urgently!

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, 000.00
    * The interest rate is at 3%
    * Choose between 1 and 40 years of repayment.
    * Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.
    * Terms and conditions of the loans flexibility.

All these plans and more, please contact us.

Name:

ALLIED FINANCIAL TRUST LOAN FIRM
    Email: alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    ====================
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,
    such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or
    you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,
    or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business,
    or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via
    email address : alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    So do not let these opportunity pass you by.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

APPLICATION FORM

Email: alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    ====================
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,
    such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or
    you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,
    email address : alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    So do not let these opportunity pass you by.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

APPLICATION FORM

Email: alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    ====================
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,
    such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or
    you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,
    email address : alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    So do not let these opportunity pass you by.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

APPLICATION FORM

Email: alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    ====================
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,
    such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or
    you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,
    email address : alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    So do not let these opportunity pass you by.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

APPLICATION FORM

Email: alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    ====================
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,
    such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or
    you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,
    email address : alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    So do not let these opportunity pass you by.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

APPLICATION FORM

Kindly get back to us through our email
    Email: alliedfinancialtrustloanfirm@gmail.com
    THANKS
    ELIZABETH DOUGLAS

testimonygoodwill

about 1 month ago

$READ MY STORY ON HOW I BECAME DEBT FREE WITH TIPS OF DETECTING A LOAN SCAM ON-LINE !!$$$$$

Attention To The World,

If you need a genuine and reliable loan help,and don’t want to be a scam victim,I think this is for you.This is a testimony on how,I was ripped off by some idiot that calls themselves lenders,and how I finally got my financial freedom through a God sent helper that finally gave my life a meaning,with the least cheapest rates as to 2% interest and little TOKEN other requirements and they don’t give a damn to your credit score…For more info on how to reach this great man just email him now and tell him that Oscar Max testify about him on the internet his email address is:testimony.goodwill.loan@gmail.com