Job Board >> Browse Articles >> featured

Stimulus Package: Which Departments Will See a Boost?

Stimulus Package: Which Departments Will See a Boost?

Kyle Stone

Although 90% of the jobs created by the stimulus package will be private-sector jobs, many federal agencies will be receiving budget bailouts as a part of the stimulus package.

The 2009 Stimulus Bill will supplement the budget of the following Government Agencies:

The Main Departments

1) Department of Homeland Security
2) Environmental Protection Agency
3) Department of Health and Human Services
4) Smithsonian Institution
5) National Foundation on the Arts and the Humanities
6) National Endowment for the Arts
7) Department of Labor (Employment and Training Administration)

You can read the entire act here.

Return to the main article

• Bestdscard_max50

Mineo

? Supercard DSTWO | acekard I recently came accross your Acekard 2i blog and have M3i Zero been reading Supercard along. I thought AK2i I would leave my dstwo comment. I dont know DSTTi what to say except that R4i Gold I have enjoyed reading. Nice R4i blog. r4i-sdhc I will keep Ez flash visiting this blog R4 DS very often..DSTT | Acekard 3DS | Supercard 3DS | Supercard DSTWO 3DS | acekard

• Bestdscard_max50

Mineo

Funda iphone | Funda iPhone4 I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often ..Funda iPhone 4 | Funda iPhone4 | caso iphone 4G |Funda de iphone4 | Funda iphone | Funda iPad2 | Carcasa Iphone 4 | Accesorios iPhone | accesorios ipad | Accesorios iPhone 4G | Funda iPad2 | Funda iPad2 | Funda iPad2 | accesorios ipad2

unitedornothing

I understand that big corporations need to provide employment, but how is the stimulus plan really going to help the middle aged suddenly unemployed, can't make car or mortgage payments and are over qualified for the new construction jobs. Or maybe these people cannot perform the new construction and infrastructure jobs?

Baldy4368

YAY Tyler_Pritchard... Spoken like a true SOCIALIST !!! Hell, why even work? He's expanding unemployment, and welfare too! You're no different then those lazy SOB's that "pin their hopes" on a bigger welfare check every month. Go create your own job, start a business, or further your education so that you are more competitive WITHOUT taking my tax dollars to "create" a BS job that shouldn't exist in the first place. THAT"S PORK !!!

Tyler_Pritchard

Save it for the Fox News comment board oakridgetrail, I'm pinning my hopes for a better career on your so-called "pork".

utopitarian

I suggest that you come to the realization that investing in the arts and humanities is so investing in education and world cultural awareness, which promotes peace and stimulates an American future within our youth. Strategic actually.

oakridgetrail1

TAKE OUT THE "PORK". iN THIS HORRENDIOUS ECONOMY THE "ARTS" ANYTHING IS A JUST NOT RIGHT. WE DON'T NEED NEW MUSEUMS, STATUES OR PAINTINGS, NOT NOW. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH US; ALL OUR VALUES ARE SCEWED! GOVERNMENT SHOWS HOW GREEDY THEY ARE, AND NOT 'FOR THE PEOPLE' LIKE THE CONSTITUTION STATES.