Premium Content for Members Only

Federal Jobs in Engineering

17 Comments
Federal Jobs in Engineering

Engineers advise on, administer, supervise, or perform research or other professional and scientific work of a special or miscellaneous character. These positions involve the application of a knowledge of such engineering fundamentals as the strength and strain analysis of engineering materials and structures, the physical and chemical characteristics of engineering materials. Below is a list of the various types of engineering specialties.

Premium content is for GovCentral members only. To continue reading, please sign in or create an account — it's free and takes less than a minute!

Forgot password?

chiefosceola

I have spent the last 20 years repairing comerial laundry equipment. Somewhere somthing close should be out there.

• Flagjoe1_max50

Jalu

It would be nice if the Outsourcing over the Great Pond would either slow down or stop...its killing this country and lots of creative minds!

• Flagjoe1_max50

Jalu

Hi...don't know whats going to happen but, I'm an unemployed Diversified Designer (Goverment, Medical, Telcomm, Avionic and taught for 30yrs drafting & ACAD) Experence in ACAD, Solidworks & Pro/E Wildfire...just to name a few....with only an AAS degree. I'm presently pursing my education for BA degree..

dileep_raju12

iam fresher completed my btech in electronics and communication. i like goverment sector waiting for chance to proove myself.

whbchem

I have worked in many different industries and job settings. My background is BS Chemistry and BS Geology with supervisory experience and training in statistics. I need a job and have applications out all over the world. If needed, I am willing to put in long hours and work in harsh environments.

• _dsc3757_copy_max50

bvmanjunatha

i would like to work where i will get chance to improve my knowledge and innovation

OHam

I'm a Engineering Electronic Technician with recent System Testing experience in the health care industry. I've worked in a broad range of company utilizing my technical still to there maximum doing research, analysis, repair and assisting developing new technology. I also have many years as a bench and lab technician troubleshooting to component level.

ygh9855

electronic engineering is my niche,...waiting...

• Picture_025a_max50

Daledor

As an older engineering tech with background in component level repair of about every type of electronic device outside of medical (only a couple there), I have a very broad base of knowledge I would love to utilize to help others technically with research, analysis, repair, develop products, etc. If you are interested in these skills then email me at eng-tech@hughes.net. Incidently, I am a skilled inventor and can assist others in this capacity.

• Pic00018_max50

jelarchitect

oooh... I love San Diego! Got any drafting jobs out there? I live in Texas. :)
    johnelehman@hotmail.com

sec443

Got Infosec? I live in San Diego. :)
    sec443@gmail.com

sabavath

Iam looking forward in Electronics engineering, Facility management and Marketin research

• 18_max50

dcreamer

I have international work experience, working in England. I am majoring in engineering management technology and minoring in integrated supply at Western Michigan University. I am willing to travel and work any where in the world. Please contact me at daniel.creamer@wmich.edu if you have any information, thank you.

• جورج_max50

georgectc_333

I am looking for place as draftman.

thuthunathi

am looking for my place in an electrical engineer envirnment