Premium Content for Members Only

Job Board >> Browse Articles >> Featured Jobs

Spotlight: Federal Healthcare Careers

43 Comments
Spotlight: Federal Healthcare Careers

Healthcare is America’s largest occupational group, with more than 13 million jobs. According to the US Department of Labor’s Career Guide to Industries, healthcare employment is projected to increase 27 percent through 2014 and account for about 3.6 million new jobs between 2004 and 2014.

According to the Office of Personnel Management, many of those new jobs will be within the federal government, which already employs more than 140,000 healthcare workers. Registered nu...

irasur

I am looking for a career in Medical Billing & Coding. I will settle for a position with a good company that offers good pay & benefits. I have 8 years expiriens I never pass up the chance to learn a new skill.

angjaw

Hello, I'm a recent graduate of a Phlebotomy Program and I'm looking for an entry level job in a Phlebotomy Central Processing environment.

Hi, I am looking for healthcare adminstration opportunities. I have Masters in Healthcare Adminstration and have worked as a Quality Assurance Manager and Data Manager for a non-for-profit organization in Charlotte.

ancleta1ny

I AM LOOKING FOR A MEDICAL ASSITANT JOB HAVE 15 YEARS OF EXPERIEINCE AND I AM BILINGUAL.

wilcoxd

Radiology and Mammography Experience Supervisory and Clerical Also.. Would like a government job to get decent benefits for my family.

ahsg

Please review our webpage www.americanhospital.us , we are a company that provides the DOD with long term civilian contract Medical Providers all over the world in all departments!

• People_max50

cwareham

Former USMarine of 7 yrs
    I 've graduated RRJ Regional Crimnal Justice Academy VA ( Security Position)/ administrative active in all facets of Computer system/ Master Craftsman building maintenance...
    Certified Class A TT Operator.

allsaks

I recently graduated with a certificate in medical administration. I also have 9-years of front office administrative experience in the private country club industry. What kind of government jobs can I qualify for?

061662

I'd like to study for RN but I dont know what can I do because I'm asingle mother

• Frangipani_flowers_max50

cpeterson

I gradutated with a certificate in Pharmacy Tech late 2008 I just need to take the test to be certifide. I currently work as an Admin Assistant for a dialysis company in Colorado and I am also in the reserves. I will soon be moving out near Barstow, CA and I wanted to have some sort of head way when it comes to looking for employment. So if anyone has any good suggestions let me know.

trinilady31

I am an army OR Tech looking for a part-time federal job as an OR Tech or preferably Sterile instrument tech in the New York City area. I have 6 years of experience and I have scrubbed and also worked as a sterile instrument technician. I was also deployed as an OR tech so I have some trauma experience as well. My email is aliciar78@gmail.com and thank you for your time.

bettinacosey

Good to know of others such as myself, willing to work for a good cause

bettinacosey

Ready to work

dreamsearcher

I just graduated form a vocational school and recieved a certificate To be a medical assistant.
    I am looking for clinics or hospitals. I have worked about 3 years in a clinic as medical records tech.

• Img_5557_max50

sonomafreak2002

This is a profile of work experiences and skills. I am posting because maybe someone will see this and have an idea about a possible position for me in the federal work field. I am a returned Peace Corps volunteer which means I have Non competitive eligibility for a year for federal jobs. As a Youth Development Peace Corps volunteer I developed and implemented projects with the goal of developing people's abilities to create more opportunity for themselves. I am looking to apply my experiences and skills in the health field. Currently I am applying to Masters in Public Health programs. I am at a advanced reading, writing, and speaking level in Spanish. I am self-motivated, creative, and highly adaptable to new situations. I have had success working in both individual and group settings. I have international and cross-cultural living and working experiences.