Premium Content for Members Only

Job Board >> Browse Articles >> Featured Jobs

Government Finance Careers

27 Comments
Government Finance Careers

With nearly 3 million employees, the federal government is the nation’s biggest employer. It offers positions for everyone from high school graduates to PhDs, while state and local governments employ another 7.3 million people.

You may think every bureaucrat on the planet works inside the Washington, DC, beltway, but a surprising 84 percent of federal jobs are actually outside the DC-metropolitan area. So chances are, there’s a good federal job near your home. States wit...

I relocated to Va From Sc last year and am seeking a government job. I will graduate from Ashford University in July and currently have a 4.0 GPA in Business Administration. I have over 7 years as an Assistant Franchise Manager at an income tax preparation office. I also have over 15 years store management and supervisory experience.

manoug1978

I graduated back in 2001 with a degree in Urban Studies and a minor in Economics. I have 10+ years of experience in sales. Looking to get into government.

• Surya_max50

jeevapriya

hai iam Bachelors in commerce..searching for job..if u help me or refer me..it vl be more grateful 2 mee..thanks for reading my comments

I recently graduated from Northern Colorado. I have Bachelors in communications and a a minor in sociology. I am searching for a government job as well...

jstrassell

I have been in the banking field for about 5 years. I am relocating to Columbus, OH and want to stay with the finacial sector. I have always been interested in government opportunities within the finacial sector. I thought I would send out my resume and try and get an interview. I am currently working at National City Bank as a Customer Service Leader.

Babulal

i am complete mba from tilak maharastra vidyapeet. i am searching a job now

punter19

i am completed BBA from GURU NANAK COLLEGE. I am a searching a job now.

kelly2460

I have been in banking for over 25 years at the branch level, from teller to manager. I recently completed my MBA and am looking for a government job to increase my skills.

cheryl1959

I have 25 years of finance experience and a graduate of the School of Bank Management from University of Virginia along with various other related courses. My recent position, VP-Sales & Service Leader, was ellimanated. I am seeking a government job to continue my career in the financial sector and willing to cross train with any other position available for employment. My resume' is up to date and available upon request.

st1440

I am self employed, but this economy has left me with a low client base.It was suggested perhaps working for the government . Would love to work in auditing or problem departtment for the IRS.

wajia_zahur

I have an Associates in Mathematics and Science, and Bachelors in Psychology and I am currently seeking a government job

rlmaze

I have a BA in Business Administration and have worked in the financial institution (Private Wealth Management) for the past 20 years. I have been recently laid off due to company restructuring and the slumping economy. My recent job duties consisted of performing administration of various Trust accounts, special projects and associate training. I am seeking government employment as an analyst or research specialist in the financial sector.

shishir

I competle my bcom and I search job in govt.

ChristianC

I have an BA in Economics and expecting graduation of a MBa in Finance by May 2010. I have experience in the accounting and finance areas by working with the Veterans Affairs. I am seeking for a government job to continue my career i the plubic service.

Imoisili

I have less than a year experience in a finance job,but looking out for government job.