Premium Content for Members Only

Job Board >> Browse Articles >> Featured Jobs

Veterans Health Administration

8 Comments
Veterans Health Administration

The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) manages one of the largest healthcare systems in the world.VHA physicians, nurses, and health care givers provide nearly 5 million veterans, and their families, per year with quality medical treatment. VHA personnel practice all medical specialties and provide medical and rehabilitative treatment of all kinds, from acute to long term care. The VHA...

shemann44

I am graduating with a BA in Psychology Degree on August 1, 2011. I am looking for a Government job in a counseling field, human services, or social work.

rossadoodle

Remember you might be the best qualified, not over qualified! It is tough out there.

• Scan_max50

terelong

I have applied to several VA facilities and exceed most of the minimal requirements indicated in the announcements and I have not even been called for an interview; therefore I agree with DEC.

DEC

DEC
    J
    wondered what I did wrong,I know i am qualified ,over qulified..

LWisneski1

Hello All,
    One thing I know for sure is it can take 4-8 months before you hear back on jobs from this department.

Lew

I have applied to a handful of jobs through Vet Health Admin and have been interviewed once - that was three weeks ago. I have yet to hear from them which means I probably bombed the interview. Any good tips regarding the process would be appreciated.

The Veteran Health Adminisration has done right by me. It has made my life much easier. My VA hospital has the best workers. However, I can't find an agency job that sparks my interest. Therefore, I am back at step one.

isaak