Job Board >> Browse Articles >> featured

Quiz Series: What's Your Government Specialty?

Quiz Series: What's Your Government Specialty?

Kyle Stone | Associate Editor, GovCentral

You’re interested in a career in Government work – but did you ever stop to think about what type of work, specifically, you are interested in doing? The field of Government work represents a multitude of career paths – would you prefer to be an Engineer for the Navy, designing ships and submarines, or an aerospace technologist for NASA? A chemist for the Food and Drug Administration, or a physical therapist for the Department of Veteran’s Affairs? A CIA investigator, or an employee of local or state government?

You should make the most of your career by choosing a specialization that matches your personality. GovCentral has compiled a set of comprehensive mini-quizzes to help our members discover where their true passion for government work is the strongest. Jump in and find your niche!

NEW AND IMPROVED QUIZ: Which Federal Jobs Are Right for You?

1. NASA | Aerospace Engineer

2. Special Agent

3. Biologist | Scientist

4. Health and Medical Professional

5. Government Human Resources Professional

6. Staffing and Recruiting

7. Economist

8. Postal Service Worker

• Bestdscard_max50

Mineo

Funda iphone | Funda iPhone4 I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often ..Funda iPhone 4 | Funda iPhone4 | caso iphone 4G |Funda de iphone4 | Funda iphone | Funda iPad2 | Carcasa Iphone 4 | Accesorios iPhone | accesorios ipad | Accesorios iPhone 4G | Funda iPad2 | Funda iPad2 | Funda iPad2 | accesorios ipad2

• Bestdscard_max50

Mineo

? Supercard DSTWO | acekard I recently came accross your Acekard 2i blog and have M3i Zero been reading Supercard along. I thought AK2i I would leave my dstwo comment. I dont know DSTTi what to say except that R4i Gold I have enjoyed reading. Nice R4i blog. r4i-sdhc I will keep Ez flash visiting this blog R4 DS very often..DSTT | Acekard 3DS | Supercard 3DS | Supercard DSTWO 3DS | acekard

BayArch

I am following your blog regularly and got great information.Thank you so much for sharing this information. Thanks. Architect Services, Indonesia architect

madamezora

Economist. And I can't even balance my check book.
    psychic

jaychou

dhszdfn cxxzbvxmncvzmcx , bcnjslkafd ahc dshfklvcxnbzm jcvgabsefjzdjc nbvsajkdfilukahsdhaurifadjskncvu asz dhbfvfkj vsdf

Sonya100k

Good luck then! I hope this is the last time they face the failure. The team has been working hard enough. Link Building Services

klgonor

Great! This is just another bogus claim by the current government that is so full of lies and deceitful tactics . I am highly educated, have run several companies or groups, one a $5.4 Billion division of a $20 Billion Company but can't find a job because I am over 50, white and not a woman. I am also a disabled VET but that doesn't matter to anyone! I have been looking for a job over a year! Have had many interviews but no offers. The most common comments regarding why I didn't get an offer are " you made too much money in the past" or "we don't really think you can go from a CEO to a salesperson and be effective" yet I don't care about Title or Salary and I make that clear. Go to www.klgma.web.officelive.com/ to see credentials. THIS NATION IS IN A CRISIS A MOVING BACKWARDS QUICKLY! I have a BROAD background; Education, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Manufacturing, Operations, Logistics are just a few areas I am qualified for.

• Img_0211_max50

lory

I'm working the logistics field.

Sunrise11

I want to work in the fielsd of DFACS or DJJ

• 07-06-08_0934_max50

redell311

I thought that self presevation is the first law of nature...

Hi! I am new to this site. I have been seeking a part time government job because it is late in my career. Meanwhile, I have been busy writing my business plan with the help of SCORE.org and many others.And 6 months from now, I will teach you to do the same.

teresita28festi

well if there's really job you can offer this time of crisis i will be willing to accept it as long as it is a job and i need it, it's up to you to reallign us in your vacancy position in my case i am a degree holder MA graduate.

JosieBall48

It really at the moment don't matter ,long as I can find a job doesn't matter what kind or what career field I'm just wantin fultime, with beneifit's,You look in job guide or on intenet see all these jobs that's suppose to be open go put your application in to be told theirs a freeze on are that we're not hiring and check back and your landlord,nor lender's ain't listen to,nor allowing you a break nor gonna take a lost and trying find out whether you look they're just telling you get out.

erdmier

allready top secret and i don't care!.

• Bald-eagle-head_max50

McConnell

Seven quizzes and counting. Any requests??