10 Government Careers That Earn $70K+
Chris McConnell | GovCentral
The Federal government is looking to fill 273,000 mission critical positions in the next three years. Why wait that long? GovCentral analyzed the 10 areas projected to see the largest growth and hand-picked current openings that all earn over $70,000.
Special thanks to the Partnership for Public Service and their recent publication Where the Jobs Are report for help in providing information for this project.
The list of 10 Government Industry’s Projected to see the largest growth in the next three years:
- Medical and Public Health – 54,114 Projected
- Security and Protection – 52,007 Projected
- Compliance and Enforcement – 31,276 Projected
- Legal – 23,596 Projected
- Administration/Program Management – 17,287 Projected
- Accounting and Budget – 16,664 Projected
- Information Technology – 11,549 Projected
- Business and Industry – 10,765 Projected
- Engineering – 10,642 Projected
- Transportation – 10,560 Projected
Read on to find out positions that are open today.