CIA Jobs: Opportunities, Fairs, and More
CIA Agents are famous protagonists on television shows and movies, and is a fantasy job for many a youngster. But why make it a dream? Turn it into a reality.
According to the Central Intelligence Agency website “The CIA offers exciting career opportunities and a dynamic environment. We’re on the forefront of world-altering events — as they happen. So working here isn’t just a job, it’s a mindset and a lifestyle.”
The Agency is broken down into four main components:
- Directorate of Intelligence informs and helps US policy makers
- National Clandestine Service is the secret military and political activity group
- Directorate of Science & Technology creates, adapts, develops, and operates technical systems
- Directorate of Support holds the inner-agency support services
In addition, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (D/CIA) has several staffs that deal with public affairs, human resources, mission innovation, protocol, congressional affairs, legal issues, information management, and internal oversight.
All of these areas have open jobs vacancies!
- Analytical Opportunities
- Clandestine Service
- Language Opportunities
- Scientists, Engineers & Technology
- Support Services
Is It Right for You?
CIA Recruitment News
CIA Recruitment Video: