NSPS Training Center
Kyle Stone | GovCentral Editor
The National Security Personnel System (NSPS) is the Department of Defense’s (DoD) civilian management system. With annual self-assessments due September 30th are you prepared to present what you’ve accomplished?
Your pay increase may be directly based on your NSPS evaluation. Can you be sure that you’re writing the best self-assessment possible? Use these resources to ensure that you’re fully submitting your best work.
- The Federal Wage System: Introduction
- Chapter 2:The Federal Wage System: Overview and Facts
- Chapter 3:What Determines Which Grade and/or Step You Fall Under?
- Chapter 4:General Schedule Pay Scale Ranges
- Chapter 5:General Schedule Pay Scale Detailed Chart
- Chapter 6:Frequently Asked Questions About the GS Pay Scale
- Chapter 7:Federal Salaries: How to Talk Your Way Up the Scale
- Chapter 8:Related Articles and Links
NSPS Forms and Resources
<a rel=“nofollow” target= “blank” href=“http://www.cpms.osd.mil/nsps/docs/FinalNSPSFederalRegisterNotice.pdf”>NSPS Final Regulations
<a rel=“nofollow” target= “blank” href=“http://www.cpms.osd.mil/nsps/docs/NDAAImpact021408.pdf”>National Defense Authorization Act 2008 Impact on NSPS
<a rel=“nofollow” target= “blank” href=“http://www.cpms.osd.mil/nsps/Requirements_doc.html”>NSPS Requirements Document
<a rel=“nofollow” target= “blank” href="http://www.cpms.osd.mil/nsps/docs/NSPSEVALUATIONPLAN.pdf’>NSPS Evaluation Plan
<a rel=“nofollow” target= “blank” href=“http://www.cpms.osd.mil/nsps/whatisnsps.html”>NSPS Website